12.12.2006

Okay...now what do I do?

This morning I was lying in bed thinking about how wonderful it was that I finished all of my schoolwork the other day. I almost felt free! Then it hit me. What am I going to do now? I’m going to have more time on my hands. Am I going to be bored to death?! :-S Don’t worry, I was able to think of PLENTY of things to do to keep myself busy, and now I have more time to do it! Woo! Like finishing my bulletin board, finish cleaning and organizing my room, scrapbook, etc. There are plenty of things I can do to keep myself busy! So I’m not worried anymore. :-)

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER AMMONS AND MICAH PETER!!!

Sara and I ran to the library this morning and got some movies. I got a Veggie Tales one that I know Joe Horne has but I haven’t been able to watch it. I don’t remember the name, but it has Larry on the cover with a tool belt on…I think…

Well, I hope you all have a great day! I’m going to finish my coffee and get started on cleaning this house.

I love you all!
~Gracie~

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I was wondering when "what do I do know" would hit. ~grin~ Enjoy the time that you have to spend helping your siblings, because the time will go quickly and then you will be starting a new chapter in your life. Ahem...aren't moms supposed to have confidence in their young'uns when they don't have confidence in themselves? ~smile~ Love ya babe!