I just thought I would let you all know that the Cabales family got in at about 5:20 a.m. yesterday morning. It's so good to have them here! We've already had a blast and have laughed hysterically over silly stuff. It's good to have them here!
I don't know how much posting or e-mailing I'll do while they're here, but if I find time I might do a little here and there. Don't count on it though! If you don't hear from me again, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!
I don't know how much posting or e-mailing I'll do while they're here, but if I find time I might do a little here and there. Don't count on it though! If you don't hear from me again, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Thanks for letting us know that they made it in okay. Don't forget to pass out the hugs. Love you all! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment