HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE RANDY!!!!! I need to send him a Hoops and Yoyo card…he loves those! =P
Okay, so you know how a few days ago I was missing my retainer? I did ask Tommy, more than once, if he took it. He didn’t. So my retainer was still missing. I searched everywhere I could think of for that stupid thing and could not find it! I even called Anita and asked if she somehow went home with it. I finally told the kids that I would give whoever found my retainer $2 because I needed help finding it. I even called Kenzie, one of the kids Aunt Marcy baby-sits, and told her. Thankfully Sara was able to find it and all is well again! :-) Life is good…real good! ;-) Oh, and Kenize says I owe her $2 too because she knew it was at my house the whole time! Ha ha!
I also owe Jacob $5 because he wanted to clean my room for money… He’s saving up for a new video game. After he told me about the game he got me interested too so I let him clean my room and I’ll help him get that fun sounding game! =P Hee hee! Oh, and Lyndi, I got the money from the bank and I’ll send it to you soon! I haven’t forgotten about you guys! (I kinda owe them some moolah too)
Moving on… I’m thinking about changing the look of my Blog again… I like the look of it now, but…I don’t know… I’m still thinking about it… Something Superman-ish most likely! :-)
Yesterday Mom took Duke to a groomer place and he got a haircut! He looks so…uh…precious. ;-) He looks a little weird, but at least he can see! And hair can grow back…thank goodness. Ha ha! But he has a cute little mustache!
Sara got a hair cut too, but hers looks better than Duke’s. ;-) It’s a lot shorter, and Mom flips it out at the ends. REALLY cute! Sometime here soon I’ll have to take a picture so you all can see. I know she would like that! She is bugging the living daylights out of me about getting an e-mail address! =P Mom too, I’m sure.
I think this post is long enough…so I’ll get going. I hope you all have a great day!
Okay, so you know how a few days ago I was missing my retainer? I did ask Tommy, more than once, if he took it. He didn’t. So my retainer was still missing. I searched everywhere I could think of for that stupid thing and could not find it! I even called Anita and asked if she somehow went home with it. I finally told the kids that I would give whoever found my retainer $2 because I needed help finding it. I even called Kenzie, one of the kids Aunt Marcy baby-sits, and told her. Thankfully Sara was able to find it and all is well again! :-) Life is good…real good! ;-) Oh, and Kenize says I owe her $2 too because she knew it was at my house the whole time! Ha ha!
I also owe Jacob $5 because he wanted to clean my room for money… He’s saving up for a new video game. After he told me about the game he got me interested too so I let him clean my room and I’ll help him get that fun sounding game! =P Hee hee! Oh, and Lyndi, I got the money from the bank and I’ll send it to you soon! I haven’t forgotten about you guys! (I kinda owe them some moolah too)
Moving on… I’m thinking about changing the look of my Blog again… I like the look of it now, but…I don’t know… I’m still thinking about it… Something Superman-ish most likely! :-)
Yesterday Mom took Duke to a groomer place and he got a haircut! He looks so…uh…precious. ;-) He looks a little weird, but at least he can see! And hair can grow back…thank goodness. Ha ha! But he has a cute little mustache!
Sara got a hair cut too, but hers looks better than Duke’s. ;-) It’s a lot shorter, and Mom flips it out at the ends. REALLY cute! Sometime here soon I’ll have to take a picture so you all can see. I know she would like that! She is bugging the living daylights out of me about getting an e-mail address! =P Mom too, I’m sure.
I think this post is long enough…so I’ll get going. I hope you all have a great day!






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace I'm glad that you found your retainer. I would like to see pictures of Sara she is so cute. Tell your mother she needs a blog.
Hey!! wats up? nmh...i dont c how u can get up n post that erly! i just dont get it!!!!well, anyways, talk to ya later!!!
Me with a BLOG??? No time. Besides, Grace posts everything of interest around here... :)
Post a Comment