1.21.2007

Who needs a Valentine’s Day look when you can have Superman?!

Woo! I did this all by myself! Well…not really…I had a little help from Jacob and Philip, but I did the colors by myself! Okay, Sara voiced her opinion here and there on that… Anyways! So what do you think? Did I do a good job? Tell me, honestly, what do you think?

The weather here has been GREAT!!! We have had rain since yesterday morning! I love it! It’s about 40o outside but it’s worth it! The rain is so great!

Well, I must go now. I have a lot to do today so I better get started. Have a great Sunday!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Pam said...

Grace I really liked the pink background, but the superman is cool. I laughed when I pulled up your blog I wasn't expecting superman. I forgot that you said in one of your blogs that you were doing superman. I love it.

Momma Tammi said...

You did an awesome job! I like the SuperMan emblem...totally cool!

cokelady said...

I agree--the emblem is terrific. My kids will be so excited!

The Middle J said...

I love it!!!! Its AWESOME!!!!!

Jared Nolen said...

Superman is awesome...b ROCK ON GRACIE!!

Grace & Co said...

Thanks you guys! I'm glad you all like the look! I'm so proud of myself!