1.10.2007

Beginning of New Year means DEEP cleaning

Mom informed all of us kids that the time has come to deep clean the whole house and get rid of everything we don’t need. So we’re making sure the house is clean first, then taking a little bit out at a time and going through it…that way the house isn’t a total wreck and we all lose our sanity. :-) I’m almost finished getting my room cleaned and organized again, then I’ll take one box out at a time and go through it. Can you believe I haven’t unpacked all of my boxes yet?! I have so much junk. I’ve been meaning to go through the boxes and getting rid of things but I just never found the time. Now I’m making time! Whatever we don’t want or need shall be sold in a yard sale sometime next month.

Guess what?! I realized last night that our VLB service is TONIGHT!!! *gasp* Do you think I have anything planned? No…not really. :-S Eventually I will get used to being in charge of a service and be prepared…eventually. :-) I prayed and asked God to give me ideas, and thankfully He has. Now I need to put my thoughts down on paper and get them in order.

Jacob and Philip told me this morning that they don’t like my hair long and they want me to cut my hair short… What do you all think?

Well, I’m off to tackle that mountainous load of laundry in the garage. Have a great day!

I love you all,
~Gracie~

11 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Everyone seems to think that shorter hair is easier to take care of...hmmm...I guess it depends on the style, but...most days, I wish that I still had a lot of the length because I could do so much more with it. I can't do a ponytail, I can't do a clip, I can't do a braid, can't pull the sides back...think long and hard before you do anything drastic! Guys! They don't have to deal with it, so they are so very free with their advice!

Amy Anders said...

No, don't cut your hair! It's so pretty long. I'll have to agree with Tammi, guys don't have to deal with hair, they have NO idea. I'm thinking about cutting mine too, but it's just now getting long, and I kind of like it long. Decisions, decisions, decisions. :)

Anonymous said...

If I was to cut my hair I don't think I would cut that much off of it. Then again I don't have any hair to cut but if I was you I you think more along the lines of a trim. Eaither way you would look hooooot. (in my Van Montgomerty voice from Reba)

Vicki Smith said...

Do I really need to tell you what MY opinion is??? *winking*

Anonymous said...

Ok...I know it's no my hair...and you are free to do with it what you want...but...my oppinion is...Please don't cut it off! I love your hair baby, it's so beautiful. If you cut it you should just trim it like we were talking about when I was there. But..like I said it's your hair. =P You know I'll think you're gorgeous no matter what your hair style. =)

by the way...I love you! And I REALLY miss you!

Mommy's Journal said...

I think it depends on what "Momma" thinks, since she's the one who would be doing the actual cutting;)

Unknown said...

i like it long, girl! come on! us sisterchicks have to stick together!

LONG HAIR!
LONG HAIR!
LONG HAIR!
LONG HAIR!
LONG HAIR!

Grace & Co said...

I have come to a decision! I am NOT going to cut my hair off! I will be getting a trim...but I'm keeping my long, curly hair. :-) Thanks everyone!

Oh, and Paul, I love you too! I look forward to seeing you this summer! :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait...I hope these months go by quick!

Pam said...

Grace you made a smart decision of not cutting your hair. I love your hair it is beautiful.

Grace & Co said...

Thanks Sis. Pam!