I had a wonderful time with Paulywog while he was here with me. Anita was able to come over and spend two nights with me so Anita, Paul, and I got to hang out and goof off. Everyday that Paul was here I had fun! We played football, freeze tag, red rover, we also watched movies, ate GREAT food… Oh! He got me a Christmas present. :-) The complete novels of Jane Austin! Isn’t that sweet?! I got him a nice guitar tuner because I know he has needed one for a long time…I told him I was also going to get him some highlighters for his Bible since he doesn’t have any.
While Paul was here we had Wednesday night service at Sister Kelly’s house. It was our first service there since Brother Kelly passed away. I took it pretty hard. I cried a little, but I tried to stop since I was supposed to lead songs. When up there and singing I occasionally looked over to his chair, expecting to see him like I usually do…but then I’m reminded that he isn’t with us anymore. It was very sad.
Paul was also with my family and me for Papa Ike’s funeral. I appreciated him being there with me. The funeral went well. Afterward I had quite a few people ask who my good looking boyfriend was. They were impressed with my choice. :-) I think I did well. :-) I’m thankful, like I said before, that Paul was with me…not just to show him off some, but that he was a comfort for me more than once this past week.
Paul was supposed to go home yesterday, but because he had a stand-by ticket there were no more flights home for him to fit on yesterday so he had to wait till this morning…bummer. ;-) So I got to enjoy another whole day with him! God knew we needed one more day together, because we were able to get a really good talk in with each other, and with my parents.
While Paul was here we had Wednesday night service at Sister Kelly’s house. It was our first service there since Brother Kelly passed away. I took it pretty hard. I cried a little, but I tried to stop since I was supposed to lead songs. When up there and singing I occasionally looked over to his chair, expecting to see him like I usually do…but then I’m reminded that he isn’t with us anymore. It was very sad.
Paul was also with my family and me for Papa Ike’s funeral. I appreciated him being there with me. The funeral went well. Afterward I had quite a few people ask who my good looking boyfriend was. They were impressed with my choice. :-) I think I did well. :-) I’m thankful, like I said before, that Paul was with me…not just to show him off some, but that he was a comfort for me more than once this past week.
Paul was supposed to go home yesterday, but because he had a stand-by ticket there were no more flights home for him to fit on yesterday so he had to wait till this morning…bummer. ;-) So I got to enjoy another whole day with him! God knew we needed one more day together, because we were able to get a really good talk in with each other, and with my parents.
BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON TUTTLE AND KATIE LEONARD!!! :-)
I don’t know about you, but I think this year is going to be an AMAZING one! So far I think it’s been great! I don’t know what God has in store…but it just seems like it’s going to be a good year.
I appreciated what Sister Becky Goodman said on my last post. I have looked at 1 Peter 1:6-7 more than once and have thanked the Lord for everything He has done. What my family I and went through was NOT easy, and I would never want to go through it again! But because it happened, it has made my faith in the Lord stronger. I know He is always there for me. I still struggle with being my own person and trying to do everything by myself and unintentionally push God to the side thinking I can go on my own…but when I realize I do that I ask God to forgive me and trust Him…because He has already proved to me that He can take care of my family and I! I’m not perfect yet…but I’m striving for it. :-)
Well, this is a pretty long post so I guess I better get off of here and check out other people’s Blogs plus write everyone back! Have a great rest of the day!
I love you all!
~Gracie~
I don’t know about you, but I think this year is going to be an AMAZING one! So far I think it’s been great! I don’t know what God has in store…but it just seems like it’s going to be a good year.
I appreciated what Sister Becky Goodman said on my last post. I have looked at 1 Peter 1:6-7 more than once and have thanked the Lord for everything He has done. What my family I and went through was NOT easy, and I would never want to go through it again! But because it happened, it has made my faith in the Lord stronger. I know He is always there for me. I still struggle with being my own person and trying to do everything by myself and unintentionally push God to the side thinking I can go on my own…but when I realize I do that I ask God to forgive me and trust Him…because He has already proved to me that He can take care of my family and I! I’m not perfect yet…but I’m striving for it. :-)
Well, this is a pretty long post so I guess I better get off of here and check out other people’s Blogs plus write everyone back! Have a great rest of the day!
I love you all!
~Gracie~






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
glad you had a GREAT time!! Micah will be here next friday!! I'm so excited! [he is too :P]
Grace I'm glad that you got to enjoy Paul for a week. It's nice to be with the one that you love so much.
I'm so glad that he was able to be with you for the funeral family is nice but having someone you love so much just helps make it easier...
looking forward to Sat. if you got the time
Have a great time with Micah! I'm sure you will. ;-)
I really did enjoy having Paul with me. It was really great!
It did really help having Paul with me at the funeral...I appreciated having him here. I'm still planning on our Saturday talk! :-)
Thanks for the Happy B-day.
Thank you Bruiser, for the birthday sentiments, you are the first to wish me a Happy Birthday...love and prayers, sis katie.
Post a Comment