1.24.2007

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

It’s amazing what coffee can do for a person. Not only can it prevent baldness (if you drink 60 cups daily) but it gives you the boost you need to get lots done during the day! Like finishing a bulletin board you started a year ago! Trim your neglected hair! I’m going to get some coffee…maybe it will give me the motivation to make thank you cards! And help the kids with their schoolwork! ;-) Have a great day everyone!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I need to get me some coffee!!! =D

Vicki Smith said...

You MADE that bulletin board? WOW! I'm impressed! *whispering* I don't see a picture of your favorite Aunt Vicki on there. I'm sure it's there . . . I just can't see it. ;-) See you tomorrow!

I'm going back to the breakroom for another cup of coffee.

Grace & Co said...

Aunt Vicki, I know there's not a picture of you and Uncle Steve there...it's because I don't know where my most recent pic is! I think it's time for you to send me a new one. :-)

Momma Tammi, I don't remember if I told you too, but I need recent pics of you and the fam! The ones I have are REALLY old!

Momma Tammi said...

Didn't you get a copy of the camp CD? Brother Sam took several of us with his camera the last morning. If not, let me know and I'll e-mail them to you.

Anonymous said...

Apparently the Shuler men didn’t drink enough coffee.

Grace & Co said...

NO...I kept forgetting to ask for a copy of that CD! :-P But yeah, send me some whenever you get the chance! :-)

Ha ha! The Shulers like to drink coffee...they just don't drink THAT MUCH!