Hey Grace I like your bullentin board. I also love your new hair cut. You are so beautiful. Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but on the inside also. You are so dedicated to the Lord. I know that you love Him with all your heart. I wish all young people could be like you. Love you girl
Tayde, I didn't know you had the same colors on your wall! How fun! I love bright colors like blue and yellow.
Sister Pam, I honestly don't know what to say... Thank you. What you said about me was very sweet and I appreciate it. :-) Thanks for making my day!
Megan, do not fret old friend. You're not on my bulletin board because you're in other pictures in my funky clock I have on another wall. Plus you're in my wallet and scrapbook. :-P
Pam...I'm not sure if I've ever met you...but you are SO right! I couldn't agree more. =)
I just can't believe that she's mine sometimes! Can I really be that blessed!? Some body pinch me I've got to be dreaming! =P I thank the Lord everyday for bringing me such a beautiful, Godly young woman. I couldn't be happier. =)
Oh my word...no I can't! Cause you can't turn 16!! =0 I can't beleive how much you guys are growing up. =P Ha ha! And thinking about you behind the wheel of a car just scares me!!
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
9 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey Gracie
I like the bulletin board. Looks good! Hey, can you believe it, the walls in my room are the same as yours!!!
Hey Grace I like your bullentin board. I also love your new hair cut. You are so beautiful. Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but on the inside also. You are so dedicated to the Lord. I know that you love Him with all your heart. I wish all young people could be like you. Love you girl
Tayde, I didn't know you had the same colors on your wall! How fun! I love bright colors like blue and yellow.
Sister Pam, I honestly don't know what to say... Thank you. What you said about me was very sweet and I appreciate it. :-) Thanks for making my day!
Megan, do not fret old friend. You're not on my bulletin board because you're in other pictures in my funky clock I have on another wall. Plus you're in my wallet and scrapbook. :-P
*sigh* Hello gorgeous...=)
Pam...I'm not sure if I've ever met you...but you are SO right! I couldn't agree more. =)
I just can't believe that she's mine sometimes! Can I really be that blessed!? Some body pinch me I've got to be dreaming! =P I thank the Lord everyday for bringing me such a beautiful, Godly young woman. I couldn't be happier. =)
Good job on the board.
Paul!!!! You HAVE to come see us soon. You can come for my sweet 16!!!!!lol....love ya!!!!
Grace, I LOVE your hair!
Oh my word...no I can't! Cause you can't turn 16!! =0 I can't beleive how much you guys are growing up. =P Ha ha! And thinking about you behind the wheel of a car just scares me!!
Thanks Pauly! :-)
Thanks MT! :-)
Thanks Katlin! :-)
you look purty
Post a Comment