1.01.2007

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it? It is January 1, 2007! WOW!!! The year 2006 has come and gone. I don’t know how it was for you folks, but for my family and me it was a doozy! :-P I’m sure you all know my family and I have gone through a rough time, and there at the last we lost quite a few of our loved ones. My uncle found out he has cancer, and my grandpa suffered a mild stroke. There were other things that went on in the past year that I’d rather not talk about. But through it all, God was with us! I cannot tell you how many times I was rocked to sleep by God’s love after crying… God is so good, and I am closer to Him now than I was before! I plan on drawing EVEN CLOSER to Him this year…I just hope it doesn’t include another rough year. :-P

What is your New Year’s Resolution? Mine is to remember everyone’s birthday! :-D Think I can do it?? We’ll see…

I have some sad news to share: Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting early Monday, his limousine sprayed with bullets in downtown Denver.

But I do have some good news too! Paul Alexander will be here tonight!!! Woo! I’m SO excited! I’ve really missed him. He gets to be here for a week!

Happy New Year everyone!
I love you all!

~Gracie~

8 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Vicki Smith said...

Have a great time, Gracie! I predict we won't be seeing any new posts from you for maybe a week, or so. *wink* Yes, I'm a prophetess! HA!

I agree; God has been SO GOOD to bring us through this past year. His grace is always sufficient.

Pam said...

I can't believe it is 2007 either. I thank God for bringing us through another year, because we had a rough year in 2006 also, I just pray that 2007 is alot better. Have a great time with Paul.

Love you

Rebekah Doran said...

Make sure you get some pictures this week. *grin*

Anonymous said...

I'm here now! and I'm loving every minute with you Gracie. =) I love you so much! I wish I didn't have to leave in a week! =(

Unknown said...

hey! don't complain about "only" getting a week! some of us only get a weekend...

Isaiah said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Wow, a whole week... thats a long time, how ever are you guys going to stand each other... good luck :)

Hay Paul!!!

Katlin said...

Make sure you tell paully wog hi for me......i might get to see him in week....were going to our grandparents in washington...i think they are coming but i am not sure.

goodysgirlforever said...

The Bible tells us in 1 Peter 1:6-7"Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"
It sounds like you have the spirit shown in this scripture. Times may get hard, but they are a perfecting fire that changes us from glory to glory and through it all we can still give praise to God because he is in control of our lives. May we all have this testimony this year and the years to come.