1.16.2007

I don't know what to say

Yesterday the whole family got up at 6:00 a.m. Why? Good question! :-P No I’m just kidding. We all got up early because it was Monday…the beginning of a new week. So we got up early, worked out, and the kids got their schoolwork done. Fun stuff! By afternoon I was sleepy though…

I don’t know what else to tell you though… I had no motivation to do anything yesterday so I was kind of lazy. What’s wrong with me?! I’m not letting myself do that today. I need to clean my room, do the laundry, and make sure the rest of the house is clean…I need to find my retainer too. Ha ha!

I hope you all have a GREAT day! Take care!

I love you all,
~Gracie~

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I love that picture of Thomas and Megan. Speaking of Tommy...did you ask him if he had seen your retainer? He may have been looking cute in it again. ~grin~

The Middle J said...

I was just about to say did you check if Tommy was looking cute in it lol

You are making me tired just thinking of all that stuff you have planned to do

Anonymous said...

Today is National "Do Nothing" Day! Maybe we should ask Lyndi how that is done....

Haley Rachelle said...

I love the picture of Megan and Tommy. It is so cute.

Vicki Smith said...

Aw, MAN! Today was Do Nothing Day? BUMMER! I didn't find out in time. I'd already blown it by time I read this. *pouting*

Anonymous said...

I blew it too and I knew it from 8:30am...

cokelady said...

I forgot all about Nothing Day! I was going to have a special celebration in honor of Lyndi. ;-) We all know one thing that she's very, very good at doing nothing of... BLOGGING!