Grace I took your quiz. It pays to really pay attention when you read peoples blog. I had to quess at a few of them. I remember reading your dogs name on one of your brothers blogs. I also saw the title of the movie on your blog.
Bummer...I only missed one. =P I forgot what the movie you bought was! I couldn't remember if it was abiding joy, or eduring promise. I'm such a failure! =(
Me, too! It's the first quiz I've aced, so I think I'm going to stop while I'm ahead. ;-) I just want to know how so many of us did better than you own Mother! ???
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace
I took your quiz. It pays to really pay attention when you read peoples blog. I had to quess at a few of them. I remember reading your dogs name on one of your brothers blogs. I also saw the title of the movie on your blog.
Bummer...I only missed one. =P I forgot what the movie you bought was! I couldn't remember if it was abiding joy, or eduring promise. I'm such a failure! =(
Ha!
Sister Pam, I took your quiz and I think I got a 90... It was pure luck! A lot of those I didn't know. I'm glad I got such a good score though. :-)
Paul, you are not a failure. It's just one question you got wrong...don't worry about it. :-)
Wow! The first quiz that I didn't bomb! Go me!
Me, too! It's the first quiz I've aced, so I think I'm going to stop while I'm ahead. ;-) I just want to know how so many of us did better than you own Mother! ???
Post a Comment