I feel like I have a lot of time on my hands and I’m not sure what to do with it! I plan on having Jacob help me tune my fiddle and I want to practice it again. I stopped while I was doing school because I felt like I couldn’t do both, and school was more important to me because I REALLY wanted to graduate! Well now I’ve graduated so it’s time to pick it up again! I also would like to learn how to sew…or crochet…or knit…or SOMETHING!!! I want to start doing something crafty, you know?
Duke lost a tooth a couple days ago and we kids kind of freaked out. We forgot that dogs have baby teeth too and eventually need to come out in order to grow bigger teeth. I tried to keep Duke’s mouth open to find where he lost the tooth, but do you know how hard it is to keep a dog’s mouth open?!
Speaking of teeth… I got a letter in the mail last week for a dental academy in Glendale. I can become a dental assistant in 12 weeks with their classes! Isn’t that amazing? I’m praying about it. I’ve talked about becoming a dental assistant before but I kind of chickened out because I figured it would be more difficult for me because I’m home-schooled and they like to make it harder for us to get into schools and stuff. Plus I need to see if I can even afford classes! So we’ll see… I think they’d pay a little more than a banker! ;-)
There are different things going on in my life that I’m praying about, different opportunities. God likes to keep me on my toes and keep me praying about my life that’s for sure! :-)
Duke lost a tooth a couple days ago and we kids kind of freaked out. We forgot that dogs have baby teeth too and eventually need to come out in order to grow bigger teeth. I tried to keep Duke’s mouth open to find where he lost the tooth, but do you know how hard it is to keep a dog’s mouth open?!
Speaking of teeth… I got a letter in the mail last week for a dental academy in Glendale. I can become a dental assistant in 12 weeks with their classes! Isn’t that amazing? I’m praying about it. I’ve talked about becoming a dental assistant before but I kind of chickened out because I figured it would be more difficult for me because I’m home-schooled and they like to make it harder for us to get into schools and stuff. Plus I need to see if I can even afford classes! So we’ll see… I think they’d pay a little more than a banker! ;-)
There are different things going on in my life that I’m praying about, different opportunities. God likes to keep me on my toes and keep me praying about my life that’s for sure! :-)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Colleges should figure out by now that they should embrace homeschoolers. There are a few representatives of us that give us a bad name, but I just shake my head at public schoolers at my college. Homeschoolers aren't afraid to speak out and participate. We are used to not being afraid of speaking because school is in our living rooms. You truly have nothing to worry about, girl.
Good luck with major life decisions. After this stage, I bet you'll never want to play the boardgame "Life" again!
I was told by an Abeka person that colleges now days are taking more homeschooled kids than public school kids. Grace you are a very smart and talented girl and a dedicated christian God will help you make the right decision.
Love you
Thank you both for the encouragement! I really appreciate it. I'm thinking a lot about these classes for dental assisting...but I just want to make sure I continue to stay in the Lord's will. That's all I want. :-)
Post a Comment