My calendar says its Grayson’s birthday today… If it’s right, then
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYSON!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY!!!
If not…then I hope you still have a great day today. :-)
This is the THIRD time I’m going to attempt to write! *ugh* I write out my posts on Microsoft Word before putting them on the Blog because I want to make sure I don’t misspell and I also want to make sure my sentences make sense and all. :-) Well, it’s freaked out twice already this morning. Very aggravating!
Last night I thought about something I would like to post about…but I was already in bed so I prayed that God would help me remember this morning. It didn’t work. :-( Its morning and I can’t remember! I wish my memory was better than it was.
Hey! VLB service is on Valentine’s Day! I’m kind of excited about that! I plan on NOT waiting till last minute to decide to study for my…thingy that I do. What do you call it? Sermonette? Devotional? Hmmm…
Another hey! Sam Kaufman is going to take my graduation pictures for me! I get to see the Kaufmans (along with a lot of other great people!) at District Convention next weekend so he’ll take my pictures for me. Yay! I’m so happy! Do you know what that means? :-) I need to buy a new outfit! ;-)
Here is a website to an Internet publication for young Christian women in case any of you are interested. :-) http://www.keepersmagonline.com/ I heard that the article, “Not for Sale” is really good! I wasn’t able to read all of it because I was helping Tommy in the tub, but what I read I really enjoyed! :-) Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think about it!
Okay, I’m off to have devotions with my family, grab something for breakfast, then work out for awhile! Have a great day everyone!






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
You about a gave me a heart attack girl hehe- I'm like it can't possibly already be his birthday- I couldn't possibly have forgotten- After clearing the fuzzyness away I realize its only the 2nd- his birthday is the 20th.... hehe I'm sure he'll get a kick out of this..
Love you girl
I have sent 2 people b-day cards because they write it wrong. my brother's bday is tomorrow. He will be 24...u can change it to Happy Birthday Dustin!
Hey Gracie!
Wow, I didn't even know you still blogged... for some reason, my RSS feed hasn't been downloading your updates. Anywho... today isn't my birthday... that's on the 20th...but I'm having a great day anyway!!!
You may have me confused with Dustin (should I be insulted?!?)... his is tomorrow!
You know...I could let myself get embarrassed about this whole thing, but I'm not going to! :-) This is pretty funny huh?!
Meg, thanks for your words of encouragement!!! Get ready world, because I'm getting ready to make a BIG difference! :-) I've got a lot of things planned for my future baby and I'm looking forward to all of them!
Post a Comment