1.15.2007

Yes...my Blog is pink...

I thought I would start working on getting my Blog ready for Valentine’s Day so that means there’s PINK on my Blog. Do you like it Anita? :-) I’ll probably change some things around a little…but this is what I have so far.

Anita and Daniel came over this past weekend. They were here from Friday through Sunday. We had A LOT of fun! We didn’t see a whole lot of the boys…they had a video game that they were into. So Anita, Sara, Megan, and I watched Love’s Abiding Joy, the new movie from the Love Comes Softly series. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Oh! We did see quite a bit of the boys when we brought out the Twister game. :-) You gotta love Twister! We played that game over…and over…and over…till about 10:30 at night.

I went with Anita on Saturday and we went to a TV studio to be in the audience of a TV game show Brainstorm. Anita’s school was one of the teams and she was one of the alternates. It was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed going! We also made signs to root for Peoria High… Peoria made it in second place. Good job anyways! :-)

How was everyone else this weekend? I hope everyone is well… Well, I’m getting ready to work out (are you working out Lyndi?) and then helping the kids with their schoolwork…while I read Sense and Sensibility. ;-) Have a great day everyone!

I love you all!
~Gracie~

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Pam said...

I like your new pink look. We had a pretty good weekend. So your finished with schoolwork? Does your mom make your diploma or do you have to get it from the state? Jonathan just has his economics to finish, but he is working two jobs so he is a little slow at getting it done. He hates school, but I told him that he had to finish the economics or he couldn't graduate. Love you

Katlin said...

HOw do u change the color and not lose all ur links?? i changed mine but all my links disappeared... i heard everyone had loads of fun while paul was there... next time you talk to him, tell him i said hey....ttyl

Rebekah Doran said...

Hey! There is nothing wrong with pink. It's very pretty. *grin*

Rebekah Doran said...

BTW, That's a great picture!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Very nice. =) Very...romantic. ;)

Are you enjoying your book? =)

Anonymous said...

Sense and Sensibility. I watched the movie. I can still her Sister Karen speaking different lines from it along with the lines from a few other chick flicks I have seen.

Grace & Co said...

Yes, I graduated...and I'm not sure what Mom is going to do as far as a diploma... :-P I'm just happy I'm done!

I have a Beta Blog now...and you can change colors without losing your links. When I would change colors with the older Blog, I would copy all of my links so I wouldn't lose them. I'll tell Paul you said hey! :-)

Ha ha! I'm glad you like the new look! :-P

YES! I really am enjoying my book. I don't get to read as much as I would like, but I read when I can. Thank you, again, for such a great book! I love it!

When I think of Sister Karen one of the first things I think about is her accent she does sometimes. She is such a hoot!