2.07.2007

Hmmm…..

This past week has been a real crummy one for me…so I really don’t know what to talk about. Certain things are going on that I’d rather not say, but I ask that you just keep my family in your prayers.

We all have moments in our lives where we feel down in the dumps… To other people it may not seem like that big of a deal, but to you it is. We all have moments where life is great! You feel like you’re on cloud 9 and everything is going just peachy! Then something happens that rocks your world and everything comes crashing down around you…and you’re left with a big mess of broken things on the floor. You think that you have cried so much in the past that there is no way for you to have any more…yet something happens and you have this gush of emotion and you sob like a baby. Or something will happen that will make you SO frustrated that you feel like you’re losing your mind!

Ha ha! I guess that’s a summary of my week. I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster. :-) But you know what? I know God is still here with me…holding my hand…helping me with my life lessons I need to learn. And I thank Him for giving me the comfort that He does! God is good all the time! Anyways...have a great day everyone! :-)

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

J Nowling said...

Gracie,
I'll be praying for your family. You are right we all has those days, sometimes it may seem like were having those weeks, or months, or even that kind of a year. But He IS there for us. Wrapping arms of love and comfort around us and speaking quiet words of comfort and direction. We just can't forget to listen, to stop and experience Him. He loves us so much.

God bless you honey.

Katlin said...

Hey. I have ad many of those weeks...even months.
Hope things work out!

Pam said...

Grace I'll be praying for you. I know what you mean about one minute everything is going great then all at once the bottom drops out. I've got of had a bad week also. There are times I feel like just throwing in the towel, but I know that God is with me and is helping me through it all. Grace you are very special to me I love your dedication to the Lord. Praying.

Love you
Pam

cokelady said...

On the bright side, there are lots of people strapped in next to you on that roller coaster of yours. Throw your arms in the air, let out an ear piercing scream, and make the best of it!!! (Isn't that what you're supposed to do on a roller coaster???) Do it right now--no really, just go screaming through the house, arms flailing... I promise it will make you feel better. ;-) (It'll at least give your family a good scare and, eventually, a good laugh.)

Hang in there, Lady. We love you and are praying for you. Can't wait to see you at Convention this weekend. It promises to be a very good one. (They're always good when people come hungry and desperate for something from God!)

Momma Tammi said...

Listen to Becki. There are several strapped in on that same rollercoaster and are all letting out that same yell. When the ride is over...we'll laugh and cry and declare..."What a ride! We survived it!!!!"

Unknown said...

very true.. i'm the one sitting next to you on the roller coaster, crouched so far down that you only see the top of my head, with my eyes squeezed tightly shut.

yes, i HATE roller coasters

Anonymous said...

Grace, I know you've had a rough week...and things haven't been their brightest...and I know I haven't had the greatest week either! =P But even through all the heartbreak, and frustration, and DRAMA...God is still there, and we can look around and see all of the wonderful blessings He's given us! God is so wonderful, and He's been so good to us. He will work everything out according to His plan...we just have to do what doesn't come so easy, and have patience. ;)

I love you Grace, and you know I'm right here by your side through it all, and I'm not going to leave! You and your family are in my thoughts, and in my prayers always.

Kasey said...

positive thought** It HAS to get better!

Couldnt get much worse, thus must get mucho better :)

Amy Anders said...

Hey girl! I'm praying for ya! There's not much that I can say, everyone has has covered it all. :) God will make a way when there seems to be no way! I love you very much, and I am so glad that God gave us a chance to get to know one another because you have been such a blessing to me. I hope that maybe one day I can be a blessing to you as you have been for me! I love ya girl and I'm praying for ya, and my shoulders always here for you to cry on!