2.23.2007

What’s next?

Quite a few people have asked me what I plan on doing now that I have officially graduated. For right now I’m helping the younger kids with their schooling. But I plan on applying for a job at the bank when I turn 18…in a couple months. That’s the plan for right now anyways…it just might change before I turn 18! :-P Eventually I will go “see the world” but not anytime soon. I can’t afford it. :-P

I don’t think I’ll make it to BTI this year. I’m not even sure about the Assembly! I don’t know yet… My family and I are heading to Washington in July and will be there for about 2 weeks for family reunions, weddings, etc. We don’t see the Shuler side of the family very often so it’s time we head up there again! So I don’t know if we’ll be able to afford anything else. We’re going to do a lot of fundraisers though, hoping to make it to Family Camp and the Assembly, so pray that our fundraisers go well!

Yesterday my family and I switched the music room and the family room. That was a lot of work! After I make sure the rooms are clean I’ll take pictures for you all to see. :-) Today we have more work to do…Mom has a nice long list of things for us.

OK, I’m going to check people’s Blogs now so I know what’s going on. I’ve been out of the loop for a LONG time! Ha ha! Have a great day!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I think you would make a good bank person. =P For one you are really financialy aware, and you are VERY organized and all...I think you would do well in that environment. Unless someone tries to rob the bank! Then you have to quit! Ha ha! =P