2.26.2007

Graduation pictures

Here's a few of my graduation pictures I had taken (thank you Sam!). What do you think? I'm so excited about them! Don't worry, I'll be sending some out! Who all wants one?






12 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Pam said...

Hey Grace

Your pictures are wonderful. You are beautiful. I would love to have a graduation picture. Jonathan and Joshua would probably want one to.

Love you
Pam

Katie said...

Bruiser, you are so BEAUTIFUL, I specially like the first one, with the mountains in the background....be blessed, love and prayers, sis katie.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous baby!! =) I love them all!

I really love to see pictures of you...but they make me miss you SO much at the same time!

Vicki Smith said...

Beautiful pictures! It's hard to decide which one I like best! I'd have to choose either the first one or the last one. But they're ALL SO GOOD!

Denise said...

I'll take some!

Rebekah Doran said...

Those turned out really good. Very pretty. I better leave this page up for Jacob to see.

Momma Tammi said...

Awesome pictures. I'm with Sister Smith, the first and last are the ones that I like the best.

cokelady said...

They're all so good, but I vote for #1 and #2. I love the one with that knarly tree. ;-)

The Middle J said...

Wow I love them all- hmmm I'm liking the last two actually the most... I would really like one... Absolutely beautiful!

oh and I promise you'll get an email this week- hopefully it hasnt been 10 days again lol

Jenna

Erika J. said...

you look really pretty. sam did a great job!

Jamey said...

Your pictures were so good. Sam did a great job and you look very pretty. Congrats on your graduation.

Katlin said...

AWWWW!!!! They are soooo cute!!!!