Every time I sit down and start writing a post it seems like something comes up to where I have to save it as a draft and when I come back the post is too old and I have to rewrite it. :-P I’m going to try, again, to post a new post for you guys!
But first I’d like to say that I didn’t mean to copy you Denise! Ha ha! What a funny coincidence! Your Blog looks great btw. ;-) And I’m so glad you all like the new look of my Blog! It’s not as hot as my Superman one but…I needed something springy. :-)
Oh, and Jessa, you are most welcome! :-) I love you!
Grandma Bobbie and Aunt Jacki headed home Monday morning for the LONG trip back to Idaho. Grandma Bunny’s open house on Friday went pretty well! I was one of the hostesses and gave a few tours of the house and was there to give a history lesson or two about Grandma Bunny’s life. It was kind of fun actually! But I was very tired and very sore when the long day was over. You see, I had to wear my high heeled boots in order for my pants not to drag the floor. One of the bummers of being short! :-) But yeah…Grandma Bunny enjoyed being a queen for the day so that’s good.
Just so you all know I took some people off my Blog that hadn’t posted in at least a month…one of them being my boyfriend Paul. I know some were a little concerned that something happened between us so I thought I’d let you all know we are still together and very happy! :-)
Yesterday Mom and I cleaned Lillian’s house; she is my great-great-grandfather’s second wife. His first wife, Grandma Grace, passed away a LONG time ago! Anyways, she told us this afternoon that some tests came back finally and she has breast cancer. She seems real positive about it though and trusts the Lord!
We got the latest Veggie Tales yesterday! It’s really great! I enjoyed watching it. There was a part that even made me feel really sad. I laughed…I cried…it moved me Bob! ;-) You all should see it sometime!
My Mom and I are becoming “vegetarians” in that we’re eating LOTS more vegetables and less meat. So far so good…I think…I started on Sunday and we’ll see how long this goes. I just want to be healthy and fit.
Brother James! I got the car sticker today! Thank you for not forgetting! Not like I need it right away…since I don’t have a car of my own, but I’m happy you didn’t forget! Ha ha! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Well I guess this is long enough for now… I’m off to clean up this house and tackle the laundry. When I have more time I’ll make sure to e-mail some of you back! I haven’t forgotten about you, I promise! Have a GREAT day!
But first I’d like to say that I didn’t mean to copy you Denise! Ha ha! What a funny coincidence! Your Blog looks great btw. ;-) And I’m so glad you all like the new look of my Blog! It’s not as hot as my Superman one but…I needed something springy. :-)
Oh, and Jessa, you are most welcome! :-) I love you!
Grandma Bobbie and Aunt Jacki headed home Monday morning for the LONG trip back to Idaho. Grandma Bunny’s open house on Friday went pretty well! I was one of the hostesses and gave a few tours of the house and was there to give a history lesson or two about Grandma Bunny’s life. It was kind of fun actually! But I was very tired and very sore when the long day was over. You see, I had to wear my high heeled boots in order for my pants not to drag the floor. One of the bummers of being short! :-) But yeah…Grandma Bunny enjoyed being a queen for the day so that’s good.
Just so you all know I took some people off my Blog that hadn’t posted in at least a month…one of them being my boyfriend Paul. I know some were a little concerned that something happened between us so I thought I’d let you all know we are still together and very happy! :-)
Yesterday Mom and I cleaned Lillian’s house; she is my great-great-grandfather’s second wife. His first wife, Grandma Grace, passed away a LONG time ago! Anyways, she told us this afternoon that some tests came back finally and she has breast cancer. She seems real positive about it though and trusts the Lord!
We got the latest Veggie Tales yesterday! It’s really great! I enjoyed watching it. There was a part that even made me feel really sad. I laughed…I cried…it moved me Bob! ;-) You all should see it sometime!
My Mom and I are becoming “vegetarians” in that we’re eating LOTS more vegetables and less meat. So far so good…I think…I started on Sunday and we’ll see how long this goes. I just want to be healthy and fit.
Brother James! I got the car sticker today! Thank you for not forgetting! Not like I need it right away…since I don’t have a car of my own, but I’m happy you didn’t forget! Ha ha! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Well I guess this is long enough for now… I’m off to clean up this house and tackle the laundry. When I have more time I’ll make sure to e-mail some of you back! I haven’t forgotten about you, I promise! Have a GREAT day!






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
YES!! I always miss you Gracie!
And no...we have not broken up! I just told Grace I wasn't planning on posting anymore...so it was ok to remove me from the list. =P She kept me on a long time without posting!! Ha!
I haven't seen the new Veggie movie yet...I'll have to watch that sometime.
Hey! And I dig the colors!
love ya! =)
Hey Grace It's alright, Great minds think alike. and we are alike in so many ways I didn't really catch this as a surprise. =)
hehehe.
So are you planning on going to BTI this year? I hope so! Pray cause I'm not sure how I'm going to have transportation when I get there... It wasn't suppose to be a problem cause I was going to double with Tammy's Sister in Law. But it doesn't look like she's going to be able to go.
So I'm just praying really extra hard! hehe. That God will make a way for me to go. Because I don't want to miss this! I can't get my license in time... so anyways.
Love Ya girl!!!
TTFN~
I miss you! :( you need to come see me...or i need to come see you!
Hello Bruiser, love the new colors. They are home safe, which I am sure you know already. Be Blessed...sis katie
I MISS YOU!!!!! That Tropical Island sounds so very good right now... I'm gonna try to give you a call tomorrow night okay :D and I'll explain it all...
I didn't know about Lillian. I'll be praying for her.
Vegetarians???
Post a Comment