3.08.2007

Reply to comments

My computer won't let me get into my comments on my Blog for some reason so I'll have to reply this way. Thank goodness they are sent to my e-mail so I have them there!

*Paul- Hi. :-)

*Denise- I don't think I'll be able to attend BTI this year because of money reasons, but BTI isn't here yet is it? :-) Don't lose hope. If God wants me there (and you!) this year He'll make a way!

*Kasey- I miss you too! You should take a vacation and come down here for awhile. The weather is PERFECT!!! Not too hot not too cold.

*Sister Katie- Hey there! I'm glad you like the new colors. :-) Grandma Bobbie called us when they made it home to let us know they got there safe. Thanks for letting us know!

*Lae- You need to watch Veggie Tales! :-)

*Jenna- I miss you too! I look forward to talking to you soon...and that getaway before we go insane. Hee hee!

*Aunt Vicki- We just heard about Lillian on Monday and she didn't even tell Grandma Bunny yet. Keep her in your prayers...

Don't worry! We're not REAL vegetarians...we're just eating lots more veggies to be healthy. We still eat meat. In fact, we had burritos last night that had meat in them!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: