That weekend went by way too fast! We’re almost half way through the month of March! It’s crazy… I had an interesting weekend! On Saturday I helped my Mom and the kids with some yard work in the backyard. It was terrible! My allergies were so bad. I couldn’t figure out why my allergies were SO bad this year…well I found out why as soon as I got close to our little orange tree. Our orange tree is budding; it has little white buds all over it! It smells so wonderful but it makes me sneeze. Another thing that is AMAZING about Arizona! In the spring, it smells wonderful! :-) (*hint hint* you know who you are! ;-)
On Sunday I helped with Children’s Church and we finished up our project I started a couple weeks ago. Now I’m getting ready for the next time I teach! I already have something in mind and can’t wait to do it! I hope the kids enjoy it. It’s hard to be the teacher when all the little peoples are your siblings…they automatically dub you as “the boring teacher” and won’t give you a chance. But I still try. :-)
OK, so I said in my last post that Paul is moving here…but I got no comment! Maybe you didn’t read that. Let’s put it in bold so you don’t miss it. ;-) Paul is moving here this summer!!! Did you catch it that time?? I’m really excited, and I know Paul is too. It will be SO nice to have him in the same town, to actually see him longer than a week every four months. I know our long-distance relationship has been good for us because we had to depend on communication which is important to every relationship, but I’m ready to be with him now. My parents probably aren’t too thrilled, but I am! :-) I really look forward to having him here with me…
I need to throw a load of laundry in before Paul calls me! Have a great day!
On Sunday I helped with Children’s Church and we finished up our project I started a couple weeks ago. Now I’m getting ready for the next time I teach! I already have something in mind and can’t wait to do it! I hope the kids enjoy it. It’s hard to be the teacher when all the little peoples are your siblings…they automatically dub you as “the boring teacher” and won’t give you a chance. But I still try. :-)
OK, so I said in my last post that Paul is moving here…but I got no comment! Maybe you didn’t read that. Let’s put it in bold so you don’t miss it. ;-) Paul is moving here this summer!!! Did you catch it that time?? I’m really excited, and I know Paul is too. It will be SO nice to have him in the same town, to actually see him longer than a week every four months. I know our long-distance relationship has been good for us because we had to depend on communication which is important to every relationship, but I’m ready to be with him now. My parents probably aren’t too thrilled, but I am! :-) I really look forward to having him here with me…
I need to throw a load of laundry in before Paul calls me! Have a great day!






10 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hi Gracie! Your senior pictures are beautiful! I can't believe you and Dj are graduating. Time is going by too fast. Love ya!~Teresa P.S. Please tell your mom "hi" for me.
I HEARD you, I HEARD you! I just didn't know what to say. "Congratulations" didn't seem right, ummmmm, I guess I'll just say, "I'm very happy for you! And I trust you'll both keep your eyes fixed on the Lord and listen to His leading for your future." How's that? I'll be praying for you guys. I know you'll really enjoy being close to one another and have a lot of fun.
~~Gracie's FAVORITE aunt~~ (in Tennessee, that is). ;-)
Pretty orange tress huh :-)
I saw it :-) I didnt comment because I talked to you on the phone...
oh btw- I actually don't have that book- I thought I did I've read it like 10x Don't know how I managed that *shrugs*
Tell your aunt marcy that I REALLY felt special when she commented on my blog. :) Congratulations on the big move. It will make things so much easier in some ways...I vote a ditto on Sis Vicki's comment.
I know I'm pretty excited about it!! =D I can't wait to be there, so I can see you everyday and not have to be apart for months at a time...I am definitely done with that. =P
Thankyou for your prayers ladies! I appreciate it...I'm sure Grace does too. =) I know Grace and I have been in a lot of prayer about this, and about everything, so...yeah. It's nice to know that we have the prayers of others too. =)
YIKES!!! I think I probably share your parents' feelings on the move. It's probably something like, "WHOA! Hey, wait a minute!!! That sounds really BIG to me... Kinda scary, even... What happened to that happy little blonde girl who used to greatly dislike boys and was never going to get married?!" It's just going to take some adjustment time for some of us, that's all. ;-)
Bruiser, not being a part of your life until....BLOGVILLE, I don't know much about you, this I do know, that you love the Lord, that you wish to be pleasing and in His will. Pauly is a great guy and you are a great gal. I am happy that you have found one another and are going to be able to enjoy one anothers company at a longer interval...yes, communication is the KEY to a great relationship and I know yours will be, because of the relationship you both have with the Lord first and foremost.
love and prayers, always, sis katie.
I think it is so weird that DJ and I have finally made it and GRADUATED!!! But it's great! I'm so happy! Make sure I get a graduation pic of DJ and I'll make sure you all get one of mine. :-)
Jenna, I'll make sure to mail that book to you then! :-)
Thank you all for HEARING me! ;-) And thank you for keeping Paul and I in your prayers. It can be difficult to NOT follow your heart sometimes...but we keep trying to keep God first and follow Him because we want the best, you know? Hopefully you all can get used to it soon. ;-) I love you all SO much!
P.S. I don't know WHERE that happy little blond haired girl went that was NEVER going to get married and very much disliked boys...but she's long gone now. :-)
Yeah, the picture next to your comment reveals as much! Ha! ;-)
Post a Comment