For I would like to tell ROB MONTGOMERY a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB! HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY! I LOVE YOU!
It’s spring time…the time of year where the weather is not too hot and not too cold…the fruit trees are in bloom which gives off a wonderful sweet smell…and…and…ACHOO!!! Your allergies kick in. I love this time of year. Ha ha!
I don’t have a whole lot to say right now, just HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rob and…oh yeah, Paul’s moving here this summer. ;-) I’m VERY excited about that! I think he is too. ;-) I need to get going now… I’ll write more later after the weekend! Have a great day! Oh, how do you like my new saying from Van Gogh? :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB! HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY! I LOVE YOU!
It’s spring time…the time of year where the weather is not too hot and not too cold…the fruit trees are in bloom which gives off a wonderful sweet smell…and…and…ACHOO!!! Your allergies kick in. I love this time of year. Ha ha!
I don’t have a whole lot to say right now, just HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rob and…oh yeah, Paul’s moving here this summer. ;-) I’m VERY excited about that! I think he is too. ;-) I need to get going now… I’ll write more later after the weekend! Have a great day! Oh, how do you like my new saying from Van Gogh? :-)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey Gracie,
It's been a while since I've left you a comment! Just wanted to let you know that I've updated my website and moved my blog, so the link you have doesn't work anymore. The new location is http://www.graysonkent.net/personal/blog/index.php (or just link to the main page)! :)
Post a Comment