I don't think that I'll need sunscreen today...rain, rain, go away...come again another day. *sigh* There really is a price to be paid for such lush greenery.
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey Gracie!!! Have fun!!! :=)
I don't think that I'll need sunscreen today...rain, rain, go away...come again another day. *sigh* There really is a price to be paid for such lush greenery.
Have fun at the air show.
yeah I dont think i'll be needing Sunscreen either its snowing outside lol
Post a Comment