Can you believe it? It’s already March 1! Wow… It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the New Year, and now we’re in the third month already. What have I been doing?! This year will be over before I know it! I better make sure I make the best of it…
Today the girls and I helped Mom make sugar cookies for Grandma Bunny’s birthday bash tomorrow. I think we made about 118 cookies… I had to taste test one and I’ve gotta say…we did GOOD! :-) They’re very yummy!
We also had a singing gig tonight! It was a lot of fun. It was very relaxed and good humored. We really enjoyed it! Mom and I are getting better at packing and unpacking all the equipment too! We’re learning slowly but surely. It was a really good night though, and I enjoyed seeing all the people! Especially my friend Bob! I didn’t know he was going to make it tonight but he did! He’s one of the sweetest old men you could ever meet! He loves to joke around with people…I love him to death.
Tomorrow is the big day for Grandma Bunny! Her birthday bash...she told Mom she wants me to be one of the hostesses tomorrow, but there’s one problem…I don’t know what a hostess does! :-P Maybe I’ll just act like that tour guide Barbie on Toy Story 2 and be cheesy and act happy…or just be myself and try to help out in any way I can…I’ll make up my mind eventually. ;-) Hopefully before tomorrow huh?!
OK…I think I’m going to go to bed now. I hope you all have a GREAT night! Sweet dreams… :-)
Today the girls and I helped Mom make sugar cookies for Grandma Bunny’s birthday bash tomorrow. I think we made about 118 cookies… I had to taste test one and I’ve gotta say…we did GOOD! :-) They’re very yummy!
We also had a singing gig tonight! It was a lot of fun. It was very relaxed and good humored. We really enjoyed it! Mom and I are getting better at packing and unpacking all the equipment too! We’re learning slowly but surely. It was a really good night though, and I enjoyed seeing all the people! Especially my friend Bob! I didn’t know he was going to make it tonight but he did! He’s one of the sweetest old men you could ever meet! He loves to joke around with people…I love him to death.
Tomorrow is the big day for Grandma Bunny! Her birthday bash...she told Mom she wants me to be one of the hostesses tomorrow, but there’s one problem…I don’t know what a hostess does! :-P Maybe I’ll just act like that tour guide Barbie on Toy Story 2 and be cheesy and act happy…or just be myself and try to help out in any way I can…I’ll make up my mind eventually. ;-) Hopefully before tomorrow huh?!
OK…I think I’m going to go to bed now. I hope you all have a GREAT night! Sweet dreams… :-)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Just do a lot of smiling--you're a NATURAL! You could introduce yourself as Bunny's great-granddaughter and let the guests know where the punch and refreshments are and offer to get their punch for them, if they'd like. What kind of punch did you guys end up making? Have fun!
You'll be a great hostess! Have a wonderful time!!!!
Post a Comment