2.28.2007

Thank you!

I was FINALLY able to check up on all of my comments from the past couple days. :-P I’m a little behind, I know. Thank you all so much for the compliments! It made me smile. :-) I’ll be working on getting some pictures developed soon. I’m glad you all liked my pictures! I’m so thankful that Sam took time out of his “busy” schedule to take some pictures for me! :-)

Yesterday Mom and all of us kiddos ran around town and shopped for odds and ends for Grandma Bunny’s party. It was a lot of fun! We went to some edible bouquet place first. They were sampling fresh strawberries dipped in white chocolate and it tasted SO good! Then we went to the bank and I finally cashed some checks…I’m sure some people were wondering when I would do that! :-P Okay…then we went to Sam’s Club and ate lunch then bought some things there. Oh, and I got my Coke. :-) *sigh* It was wonderful! While at Sam’s the kids started to get restless so I got them singing the Hokey Pokey song and dancing to it. I’m sure we got some weird looks from people, but I kept the kids busy for a little while! :-) After Sam’s we went to Joann’s! A very wonderful cousin of mine gave me a gift card so I was able to use some of it when we went there (thank you Em!). I can’t wait to scrapbook my next page! I stopped by Hallmark for like 10 seconds then walked down to the Saba’s Western Store and met up with the rest of my family. We looked at all the great clothes and dreamed about how nice some of them would be. We didn’t get anything though because everything there is SO expensive! I could buy a car with some of the money I would spend on one outfit! No joke.

It was a pretty busy day, but it was nice. Now I’m off to finish that bathroom… Have a great day!

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

EmileeAnn said...

You're welcome Grace!!!

BTW--I like the first and second graduation pictures. And we'd love to have one...please!

Denise said...

Hey I've switched my blog over to www.denise-yvonne.blogpsot.com

Come See Me !