Thank you all SO much for wishing me a happy birthday! Sister Katie, Paul, Anita and Daniel, Dad, Grandma Bobbie, Sara, Megan, Tommy, Duke, Mom, Philip, Jacob, Aunt Lori, Sister Nancy, Ann Marie, Jeremy, Megan, the Wantulok clan, Sister Pam, Sister Marcia, Aunt Vicki, Denise, Jenna, Sister Nowling, Erika, Kasey, Katlin, and Sara! (Did I forget anyone???) And that is just this morning! You all helped make my birthday SO special! You guys are amazing friends! Thank you so much!
I got a phone call at midnight last night and it was Paulywog wishing me a happy birthday. :-) It was really sweet! He was the first person to wish me a happy birthday AND the first one to ever call me at midnight! That was really cool! We didn’t talk long though because I was starting to fall asleep on him. Ha ha! But he did call later after I had more sleep so that was nice. :-)
Anita and Daniel sang to me before going to school! That was really special because Daniel actually sang to me! WOW!
My Dad wished me a happy birthday while he was at work. He made sure to tell me he was proud of how I’ve grown up into a nice young lady and that he loves me. It made me feel SO good! I cannot tell you how special that makes me feel!
And all the Blog birthday wishes are awesome! Every one! The rockin’ birthday party at Kasey’s and the almost embarrassing picture on Jenna’s! Ha ha! I love it so much!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
18. Wow! It’s amazing to think about! 18. An adult! Or, as Philip says, I’m a “dult!” ;-) SO MUCH happened last year in my life…some good…some bad… What does God have planned for me this year? I guess we’ll see won’t we? :-)
Really, each and every one of you have made this day so special to me, and I thank you for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday! I love each and every one of you so much… :-)
I got a phone call at midnight last night and it was Paulywog wishing me a happy birthday. :-) It was really sweet! He was the first person to wish me a happy birthday AND the first one to ever call me at midnight! That was really cool! We didn’t talk long though because I was starting to fall asleep on him. Ha ha! But he did call later after I had more sleep so that was nice. :-)
Anita and Daniel sang to me before going to school! That was really special because Daniel actually sang to me! WOW!
My Dad wished me a happy birthday while he was at work. He made sure to tell me he was proud of how I’ve grown up into a nice young lady and that he loves me. It made me feel SO good! I cannot tell you how special that makes me feel!
And all the Blog birthday wishes are awesome! Every one! The rockin’ birthday party at Kasey’s and the almost embarrassing picture on Jenna’s! Ha ha! I love it so much!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
18. Wow! It’s amazing to think about! 18. An adult! Or, as Philip says, I’m a “dult!” ;-) SO MUCH happened last year in my life…some good…some bad… What does God have planned for me this year? I guess we’ll see won’t we? :-)
Really, each and every one of you have made this day so special to me, and I thank you for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday! I love each and every one of you so much… :-)
I don't know what I'm doing today, but I'll let you know how the rest of this day goes tomorrow! HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
What a day!! American Idol and your Birthday!! It doesn't get much better than this now does it!?!? Love you so much! Hope your day is great!!
P.S. I posted
Happy Birthday Gracie Gurl!!! Luv you lots!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!! =D I love you so much! I hope you had an amazing day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Grace.
You are a very special girl, and a wonderful christian. God bless you on this wonderful day.
Hey, Gracie, are you sure you're 18? Whoa! My daughters aren't allowed to get that old that quickly. When they turn 17, I'm lobbying for a new bill that requires teenagers to remain 17 for eight more years.
OK. OK. I guess I have to accept the fact. You're all grown up, now. So, happy birthday, girl. You've blossomed into a beautiful young woman. It just makes me sad to think that I missed all those years in between the Gracie that I remember and the Gracie you have become. I take comfort in knowing that your still the same Gracie deep down, and that's what makes you so precious to us all.
I'll always keep a picture of a younger you in my mind, side by side with the all of the pictures of the new life you begin as a woman (and, well, all that other stuff that comes with womanhood). I know that you will remain a precious individual at any age.
Love,
Brother Jacob
Post a Comment