Thank you Tammy, Heather, Starlet, Momma Tammi, Aunt Carmela, Darren, Cathy, Mandie, Jessa, Isaiah, Dustin, Becki, Dave, Genesis, Emilee, Brother Jacob, Amy Dyer, Sister Karen, and Carol and her family for also wishing me a happy birthday! I love you all so very much!
I really had a fun day yesterday. I was informed by my wonderful cousin that I was not supposed to clean on my birthday, so I told Mom we better get out of the house so I would not be tempted. ;-) We headed to Sam’s Club and ate a quick lunch then we went to the park and played softball! It was a lot of fun! We were out there all afternoon so when Dad got off work he headed to the park and played with us too. I’m thankful we brought sun block this time and remembered to USE it! After playing forever we came back home and got cleaned up before heading to Macayo’s with the Doerfler’s so I could get my red corn chicken taquitos! Yum! Boy was it good!
Later Grammy and Grandpa came over to our house with the rest of us peoples and we enjoyed chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, CHOCOLATE cake! The cake in itself helped me gain 5 lbs. I’m sure! ;-) It was a really fun day and I enjoyed being with family, getting phone calls, e-mails, cards, and Blog posts.
Before I go, Dave Hendricks is celebrating a birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHAY DAVE! We already sang to him this morning, but I thought I would say it on here too! :-)
Now that it’s all over I’m off to clean a very messy house! :-D Thank you all for thinking of me! I love you guys!
4.04.2007
The day after an awesome day
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment