4.27.2007

Let’s try this again, shall we?

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Shuler Family is going to (try) to record their first album tonight! ~cheering~ Yes, yes, thank you, thank you… We’re pretty excited too! ;-) I’ll make sure there’s new batteries in the digital camera and we’re also going to try to set up a video camera too so we can look back on this special occasion and remember it. Cool, huh?! If the guy has to cancel again I won’t be very happy. I don’t think any of us would be!

Today is another day off for me! So I plan on getting things clean until we leave to record. My last day off I didn’t do ANYTHING because I was so tired and lazy. I regretted it though. I don’t want to do that again! So I’m going to try hard to get things done today. Maybe then I’ll sleep well before working tomorrow. :-)

Also, I’m going to TRY to e-mail everyone back today! You know what? I’ll do that right now… Later guys! :-D

Oh, before I leave, I finally set up a checking account and now will have a credit/debit card. ~sigh~ After all those years saying I never would have a credit card…and now I do… But I will be a good girl and not throw away my money!

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Katlin said...

Good Luck with the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erika J. said...

i'm sure you will be much more cautious with a debit card. you are spending YOUR money after all. with a credit card, you're spending someone elses. :)

good luck on the album! bet it's gonna be fun.

Unknown said...

right. i've always said that i would never get a credit card, yet i have a debit card.

don't worry about it. the credit part is just the way that it is processed. i had to find that out when i worked at Sears.

Momma Tammi said...

Yea! I really hope the guy doesn't cancel on you guys again. Praying that you all can nail it on the first or second try so that it doesn't cost so much.

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I hope that the recording turns out great! Good luck with the debit-card, I hope that you learn to manage your money better than I do. I dont have a credit card, but i do enough spending with debit. Its just sooo easy.
~Tayde~

Pam said...

Grace good luck with the recording. I want a CD. You are growing up. Wow a checking account.

Grace & Co said...

I sure hope I continue to be good about my spending habits and not blow it just because I have a card AND a job! Just pray for me. :-P