4.28.2007

Recording our first CD

Here are some pictures we took last night while recording our first CD! I hope you enjoy looking at them. We're all excited to finally get started on the CD and getting it out soon so people can finally buy and listen to them.

The gentleman who recorded us last night has the studio in his house! It was very interesting. I got to hanf out with him quite a bit in the sound room and got to listen to the famlilia sing. He even taught me certain things on all those buttons and knobs and stuff...but don't ask me now. I don't remember anything. :-D





9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

and so on and so forth...=P I'm so excited to have it! You guys are definitely going to be on my Hey! I want to be the first on the list for a cd!! =) and I know all my friends want them too! And my grandparents, and parents...ipod!!! =D

cokelady said...

That's so exciting!!! Was your Dad happy with the "quality" you produced and all of the equipment and such? (I know how picky he is!!!) I can't wait until you're all done and the kids can listen to The Shuler Family at night instead of Veggie Tales! :-)

Vicki Smith said...

So, Gracie, did that guy "chew you up and spit you out?" :) Since he let you in the sound booth and he let you touch the board, he doesn't sound like such a meanie! I, too, am looking forward to the finished product! HOW EXCITING!

Momma Tammi said...

YEA! Finally, the production has started. I am so excited for how much you guys accomplished in one session. That is so great. You'll have it finished in no time and then we'll all be listening and enjoying the CD.

Mommy's Journal said...

I hope you're all not too disappointed. We had a lot of fun... And Kyle (The recording dude) is a nut... It was actually fun being chewed up and spit out ;) ...Whatever!... I'll just be glad to have this done and have all these memories stored in a CD. I videoed some of it too... But I'm afraid it would be a bit boring to watch.

Mommy's Journal said...

P.S. Grace you misspelled a word in your second paragragh :) I'm so shocked! For shame!

Katlin said...

Cool...Congratulations!!!!

J Nowling said...

That is so cool! I'm excited for you all. I want one when it's done.

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!
Put me on the waiting list for one also.
~Tayde~