5.01.2007

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Grace was my great-great grandmother's first name, and Elizabeth was my great grandmother's middle name, both on my mom's side

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I've shed a few tears today

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
It's slowly getting better I think...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Smoked Turkey

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure!

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes. Maybe too much :-)

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep!

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way!!! That's crazy!!!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Bunches of Oats

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes!

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
"Only compared to some." (The Princess Bride)

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
It changes all the time! I think right now it would be Bunny Tracks

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes and smile

14. RED OR PINK?
Red!!

15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My hips. I hate that they're so big!

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Paulywog

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I've already had a few people send this to my e-mail!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm in my PJ's right now, they're gray. And I'm not wearing shoes

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chik-fil-A

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Mom shuffling papers

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Yellow!

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I love the smell of roses, the air after a rain storm, newborn babies, candles, etc.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My grandma Shuler

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
A lot of people have sent this to me and I love every one!

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
FOOTBALL!!!

26. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

27. EYE COLOR?
Blue

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Anything Mexican, pizza, and french fries

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both! But mostly happy endings

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I honestly don't remember... It seems like forever since I've watched a movie!

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Here in AZ, I'll stick with the winter

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both!

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cake! MMM!

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I have no idea.

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Again, I have no idea.

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Castles (a novella), Amish County

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Coca Cola.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
I don't know know if I watched anything...

41. FAVORITE SOUND?
Laughter is a great sound...

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither. Both are freaks

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Tennessee

44. Do you have a special talent?
Not really...

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Nampa, ID

46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Whomever has the chance to send them back.

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

is it going to let me?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!!! YES!!! It will finally let me Comment!! WOOO!!!! Yes! Sweet! Ok...um...now I don't know what to say... =P Hi Gracie! Love you! =)

Kasey said...

45. me too!!! AWWWWWW