5.06.2007

A GREAT weekend!

On Thursday night Jacob, Philip, and I spent the night at our grandparent’s house because we were going to the science museum with Grandma the next day. BodyWorlds is in town till May 28 so we went on Friday and it was AMAZING!!! Oh my word. I would go again! The human body is so interesting. The Lord put so much thought into our bodies and it amazes me how much stuff he fit inside us! I don’t know how he does it! :-P But it was an amazing day and it made me really appreciate my body, God’s creation. :-)

I had to work Saturday morning and I wasn’t really looking forward to it because I would be working with Justin, who happens to be an Atheist. But I still went to work and figured I would try my best to have a good day despite whom I would be working with. I got to Cornerstone at 5:30 and started making coffee and putting things away when in walked Joseph, and employee that I had seen for maybe five seconds a couple days ago. He explained that Justin had some skateboard tournament so Joseph was filling in for him today. I was REALLY relieved that it wasn’t Justin…but a little nervous too because I knew nothing of this guy. But God reminded me on Saturday how good He is to His children. Joseph is a Christian, and he’s going through the same thing I am at the coffee house. The other employees criticize him for being a Christian and writing his own music to worship the Lord. It felt good to talk to someone who knew what I was going through, you know? :-) We got along pretty well, and I told him I hope I work with him more because I really liked him and I secretly hope I get to witness to him more. He and his family are searching for a Church that will spiritually feed them, instead of worry about their vanity because their Church will be on TV. I was able to witness to him some, and even encourage him because he has a hard time forgiving himself due to things in the past. He let me know that what I said meant so much to him, and that in itself made me feel good, like God placed him there on Saturday so I could talk to him.

Please pray for Joseph and his family. I pray that they will give The Church of God one chance. Just to try it! Please just keep them in your prayers.

Anyways, I had a good weekend! And I’m feeling pretty happy right now! That’s always a good thing! :-)

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Vicki Smith said...

Hey, Gracie Louise. I hope you had a good service today. I miss you.

Kasey said...

YAY JESUS! I will pray for Joseph and his family!