5.10.2007

Go ye into all the world…

This afternoon I was one of the few speakers at Christian Club on Campus (CCC) at Peoria High School. It was so scary! Anita called me about a week ago and asked if I would speak there because I was her youth leader. I wanted so bad to just say no, but I felt convicted so I caved in and said we’ll see. :-) I decided to talk about the Great Commission and it seems like it really hit home with the students. There were two other speakers there and we all pretty much said the same thing. It was good! I was scared out of my mind, but the Lord helped me say what I needed to say. I CRIED!!! Can you believe it? I actually cried. I apologized and said I didn’t mean to cry on them, but a girl let me know that that touched her and made her realize how sincere I was about what I was talking about. So I was thankful. :-) Another girl came up to me and just hugged me and cried and said that what I said meant so much to her. She’s been going through a lot right now and just needed to hear what I said. All in all it was a good day! And I’m thankful for speaking, even though I was SO scared!

I was going post pictures of Saguaro cacti that I took pictures of, but it’s not working for some reason. One of the days I’ve been waiting for is finally here! The cacti are in bloom! WOO! So when it’s working right I’ll post pictures. Be patient with me. :-)

Now I’m off to e-mail people and/or comment on Blogs! Yes I’m a lurker Jenna. Sorry! :-P Oh, and by the way, Paul is going to try to move the end of this month!!!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I owe you an e-mail and haven't forgotten, just haven't had time. I can only imagine how scared you were, but I can also imagine how much God used your willingness to do it anyway in spite of your fears.