This morning Mom, Anton, Mark, and I went to the Health Dept. so we could take our food handler’s test. Well…Mom didn’t take it…she just came cause I’m not going out alone with guys I hardly know! But Mark, Anton, and I took the test and we all passed! WOO! Who’s good?! It feels so good to get that over with. Now I can study my Bible more, and look into colleges. I thought about taking business courses online, but someone told me that’s more money. So I’m thinking about taking courses through a community college or something. The hard thing is I need to be able to afford it, and with the money I’m making now that’s not going to happen! So I’m not sure what I’ll do. But I’ll figure it out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
You Go Girl!!
Post a Comment