5.28.2007

What do you think?

Is the picture too much? Tell me your honest opinion! I do my best with what little I know about computers and Blogs. :-) I was just playing around with the Blog and found out you can now have pictures for a header! I thought it was pretty cool! I’m slowly doing things with my (boring) Blog.

Paul will be here Wednesday!!!

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous baby! =)

WEDNESDAY!!! WOOT!

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, MY GOODNESS!!! I thought I'd mis-clicked something! HA! I thought I'd done something other than go to a blog. =) It's great! That's a great picture and a really neat header! It's for sure that nobody else has a header just like yours! *tee hee*

cokelady said...

It looks great! But you should come up with a great title and put it in some cute font kind of weaving it's way across the bottom of the picture. :-) Easy for me to say. I just throw my ideas at Jenna and let her do all the legwork--I think you did a great job to figure out as much as you have! It's looking really nice.

Pam said...

I love it. I'm like Sister Smith I thought that I clicked on something else. It is awesome.

Momma Tammi said...

Whoa! Wow! Surprise...it is Gracie! I must admit, that I had to check to make sure that I didn't hit the wrong button or something weird. Great job!

Kasey said...

I really like that pic of you!

Grace & Co said...

Hee hee! Gotcha! :-) I'm glad everyone likes it! Whenever I think of a cute saying I'll figure out where to put it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Grandma Horton Loved it so much that she is trying to print it. She also printed the one of you and Paul to frame and sent me a copy! You are Sweet & Beautiful! :}

Grace & Co said...

I didn't even know she read my Blog! I'm so glad she liked it! And that's so sweet that she's trying to print it out! WOW!