5.29.2007

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day… Squeal! Yay! I’m SO excited, if you couldn’t tell. :-) Woot woot!

I FINALLY wrote my thank-you cards, now I need to address and stamp them and send them out before people REALLY think I’m a lousy, selfish person! I am so bad when it comes to thank-you cards. Hopefully I’ll get those in the mail by this week!

I’m glad everyone liked my picture I put up. I don’t have a cute little saying or anything to go with it though… I’ll have to think of something.

Oh! Kasey! I need your mother’s address! If you could mail it to me I’d REALLY appreciate it!

I love you guys!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

SOOOOO excited!
and happy

love you both!

Momma Tammi said...

Well...he must have arrived because there is no sign of Gracie in Blogsville. ~grin~

Anonymous said...

Well your gain is our loss. Hope you take good take of him! Emilie will miss her Uncle Paul and his guitar. :) Hope things are going well! Love you guys!
Mandie

Kasey said...

YAY! i will send it to ya!