6.04.2007

Comments! Woo!

For a minute there I wondered if anyone read my Blog anymore. But people do! So I’m happy! I’m glad ya’ll are impressed that I’m still Blogging! :-D

Hey Bec, tell James we also watched Grandma Bunny’s trip to Kenya back in 1989 AND the conversion of Evil Knievel! Did I spell that right? Anyways, it was a lot of fun!

Please continue to pray for Paul as he looks for a car. The Carpenter’s Apprenticeship is supposed to call him today, and if he does get a job already he has no transportation…he would have to ride the city bus I guess. Not fun! So continue to pray for Paulywog.

This weekend was interesting. I didn’t see Paul till about 3:00 in the afternoon because he was out with my parents looking at cars. I stayed home with the kids and tried to stay busy with laundry and cleaning. Oh! My boss called and asked if I could work that night. I said no because we had music practice that night. He told me that Justin, the Atheist I witnessed to a little, quit that day and they needed someone to take his place. I was very shocked to hear Justin quit! I hope the little bit of light I shown was enough to stay with him and remember me… He needs the Lord!!!

On Sunday I spent the morning getting ready for Children’s Church. When I was done I get ready for Church real quick then went to pick up Paul, and then helped the kids with lunch before heading out. Children’s Church went really well! The kids were happy, so I was happy. :-D

Well that’s all for now. Again, please keep Paul in your prayers. :-) Have a great day!

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Kasey said...

I will pray for him! I hope Paul finds a car soon!

Anonymous said...

tell paulywog hello, and also let him know that some old gal in idaho is praying for him...i love you bruiser...love and prayers always, sis katie.