Yesterday Jacob, Tommy, and I left to pick up Paul at around 9:00 a.m. Him and Grandma Bunny were sitting on the front porch reading the paper and enjoyed the warm weather. We took him to Wal-Mart where he bought some necessities (hee hee!), then we came back to my house and Paul looked online for cars. Mom had a list of cars he could check out and the two that were in his price range were already sold. So he still doesn’t have a car. BUT!!! He did get his name on the carpenter’s apprenticeship list and they should call him on Monday to let him know if they have any job openings. While trying to find the place we got lost. :S Thankfully we had Dad with us and he knows his way around Phoenix better than Mom and I do since he’s over there more.
My parents are out running errands right now. When they’re done they should pick up Paul and we’ll do some more car shopping. Please keep him in your prayers.
Not a whole lot to say this time…maybe more next time. :-) Have a great weekend!
6.02.2007
We got lost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Wow, Gracie, I'm impressed! I didn't think we'd EVER hear from you again! But you're doing great at posting, and it's so nice to hear what's going on. Keep up the good work, girl. And let us know when Paul has wheels of his own.
I'm impressed, too! I'm surpised by the lack of comments here though. I'm guessing that everybody just figured we'd never hear from you again and so they don't even come to check. Won't they be surprised when they finally do?! ;-)
Sounds like things are going good for you guys. James loved it that you guys went over and watched the National Spelling Bee with Grandma--thought it was such a "fitting" thing to do with her! Ha! I'm sure it was fun.
Hey Gracie! I am sooo happy for you and glad that Pauly wog is here! I hope you guys have an amazing time and now that he is living there it won't only be for a couple of weeks! Wooohoooo
Post a Comment