Everyone I asked said I did well last night at VLB service. After I said my little devotional, we played a Bible quiz game! I thought it was fun, even though I didn’t know what I was doing. Ha ha! I found this REALLY old book that used to be my Dad’s (I think) so I didn’t have a chance to look through the whole thing before Church. But it was still a lot of fun! Then we enjoyed yummy snacks! :)
On the way home Tommy laid his head on my lap and said, “I think I’m not getting married when I grow up.” I asked why, and he said, “Because I really want to trash the house. And stuff my head with food! I want to go to Fry’s and buy a bunch of mushrooms!” He meant marshmallows by the way. :) “But,” he said, “If I see a pretty girl I might marry her.” Sigh. Tommy…he’s so cute!
When we got home I went to my bedroom and felt very depressed. My room is such a mess. I was going to stay up until I cleaned it up, but I got busy writing out a list of things I need to get done the next day that when I looked at the clock it was almost 11:00. So I crawled under my covers and read till I was sleepy. After I had been asleep for awhile, I was rudely awakened by someone jumping on my bed. I half opened my eyes to see who it was. Because my eyes were only half opened, the intruder looked very big and VERY scary. I kinda squealed (I’m so embarrassed!) and covered my head hoping the intruder would go away! Well…he did, and I was very happy! But I couldn’t sleep because I just had to know who was in my house walking around at midnight! So, I got out of bed and looked around… It seemed like everyone was sleeping, except this guy:
I picked him up and put him in his kennel and closed the door. Only then was I able to fall asleep…even though I felt like such a chicken. Ha ha! Oh well. It makes for a good story I think!
Today is going to be a VERY busy day for me! I guess I better get started. I am so cleaning my room and doing laundry! No more putting it off! No more! Have a GREAT day everyone!
6.14.2007
Intruders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Did you so clean your room and so do your laundry? *shaking head*
Duke looks guilty. *giggle*
Duke just wanted someone to keep him company during his insomnia. ~grin~ He looks so adorable lying in his kennel.
Okay so I admit it I'm a lurker. I just had to comment on the doggy. He looks so innocent how could you think ill of him. Ha! I've been around him. (smile). See ya soon
~gasp~ You mean to tell me that that poor puppy lives in a home with 6 adoring kids and he hasn't the privilege of sleeping with one of them?! The poor thing has to sleep in a box?! That's terrible!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!!! POOR DUKE!!!
In spite of the cruelty, great story. :-)
I'm still so cleaning my room and so cleaning my laundry! Ha ha!
Just so you all know, we have tried to get Duke to sleep with us, but he'd rather sleep in his kennel! THAT'S the reason why he's still sleeping in the box!
SEE YOU SOON BROOKS FAMILY!!!
Post a Comment