6.13.2007

I’m so excited! And I just can’t hide it!

Tonight is VLB service, and for the past week or two I’ve been planning a youth game night and I get to FINALLY tell the youth about it! WOO! Also, rumor has it that we’ll have a visitor tonight. I hope she gets to come.

Also, Friday is Sara’s Birthday and the plan is to go to Castles-N-Coasters after everyone gets off work. Oh yeah! I’m really lookin’ forward to that! I know Sara will have a lot of fun. They’re already talking about the rides they want to go on, like the Sky Dive. Gulp. Never will I get on that ride again… No matter how much Paul tries I refuse to do that one again! Just thinking about makes me feel sick to my stomach.

We’re going to have a great rest of the week! Woo! I’m lookin’ forward to it!

Paul’s jeep sold yesterday! Praise the Lord!

OK, I need to get things done around the house. Have a great day!!!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I really like that picture.

Bethany Lynn said...

Glad everything is going well! Tell Pauly I said hello!! I miss you all!! :(

cokelady said...

Be sure to take pictures of all the fun -- VLB game night and Sara's Birthday Bash. We'll be looking for them!

Grace & Co said...

Jennifer Cordeau took this picture while she was traveling a couple years ago. I thought it was pretty!

I'll let Paul know you said hello! We miss you all too! :(

I'll make sure to take pictures this weekend of everything! I don't think the youth game night will be this weekend, we might wait till after camp and convention, but I'll take pictures of that too whenever we do it!