Yesterday was a sad day for me, but nothing compared to what Kasey is going through, I know. When I knelt to pray I didn’t know what to say, or how I should express my feelings to the Lord.
I know the Bible says that when Job found out that he lost his family, cattle, and everything he owned he fell down upon the ground and worshipped. “The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”
So then this chorus came to mind.
I don’t know what to say
That hasn’t already been said
I don’t know what to write
That hasn’t already been read
I don’t know what to play
That You haven’t already heard
So here’s my song, You write the words
Here’s my heart, You write the words
We love you Kasey, and grieve with you in your loss. Please take comfort in knowing we’re praying for you.
6.20.2007
I don't know what to say
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:46 AM
I feel: bittersweet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Very sweetly said, Gracie. I think that speaks for all of us. There are no words to express our hurting hearts as we mourn for Kasey's loss. Words cannot soothe the pain or despair, but we serve the God who can cushion the hurting family members. Damon has made it to the place that we are all working for. He's gained the ultimate victory! May that knowledge help comfort those who will miss him the most.
Post a Comment