Paul and I are getting married!!! WOO!!! Isn't that cool?! I'm so excited! I think Paul is too. ;) So yeah...now you know! Isn't it great??? We don't have a date set yet, but when we do I'll make sure everyone knows. We have a lot of planning to do. I know Sister Clarkson is going to make my dress, but that's about it! :S Well...I have lots of ideas of what I want, I just need to write them down. WOO!!! :) OH! I just remembered that someone told me I get to buy bridal magazines and check them out too. I didn't think about that until she told me. Ha ha! Oh boy. I'm SO excited!!!
Family Camp and Regional Convention was AMAZING!!! I'll write more about it when I have the pictures on the computer. I'll try to be soon! I'll just say that the Lord was there in the services and the fellowship was great!
7.04.2007
I'm sure everyone knows by now, but just in case...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Its About time you told everyone :-P Good to have you back...Bridal books and theknot.com
Now that your back are ya checking your emails? I want to write you...or call you which ever works for you haha
Congrats! This is going to be a VERY exciting time in your life! jenna is right, theknot.com was one of my favorites.
Congrats to you both! Love ya...MT
i knew! i knew! i knew! i feel so very special. :)
love you girl, and paul too..
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! When I get the time (and money) I'll get some bridal mags to look at, and I'll try to check out that website today.
I already know what I want my dress to look like, I want the guys wearing James Bond tuxedos, the girls are wearing scarlet red dresses with white gloves that come up to the elbows, my flowers will be yellow roses with red edges, um...that's about it! :)
I know that I already told you in an e-mail, but oh well congratulations again. Make sure you let us know when. You are such a special girl I just wish you were going to be my daughter-in-law.
Love you
Pam
CONGRATS!!!!!!! YAY!
Congratulatoins Gracie! I'm so happy for you!!! This will be a fun, special event for you two. I want to know when your wedding is. Just don't have it in Dec, that's when my baby is due! Well, I guess you can have it whenever you would like. *smile* Love ya, miss ya, and soooo happy for you!
You know, Today was the first that I have heard about it. WOW! Congratulations!!! When did this happen?
Post a Comment