6.22.2007

Family Camp

Tomorrow my family and I leave EARLY in the morning and we’re heading to Family Camp! I’m so excited because I know the Lord is going to bless us this next week, in camp and Regional Convention! It will be nice to see old and new friends…and all my family! Sigh. I REALLY look forward to it! :)

I have a busy day today so I better get started. I love you all, and have a great week while I’m gone! Oh! Here’s a picture of Jacob and I. You like? :)


10 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Jamey said...

Really cute picture. See you guys at camp!!!

Unknown said...

it looks great!!! you're looking really good girl, as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside.

i really love you, miss you, and hopefully see you soon, sisterchick!

Vicki Smith said...

I LIKE!! Well, all except for the "Ford" thing. What's with THAT??? You's brought up diff'rnt! *You have to say that with your best Festus impersonation*

Stephanie Letcher said...

hey i love the piture i got a blog kentenckeygirl97 log on thanks

Rebekah Doran said...

Very cute pic!

Pam said...

Very cute picture. I agree with Meb you are as beautiful on the outside as you are on in the inside.

Love you girl

The Middle J said...

Oh YEAH!!! Loving the shirts :D

Thanks for the call today you kept me from being bored and lonely you're family is to fun :D

J Nowling said...

Great pic because of the individuals in the pic and what the shirts say. Thumbs up! Just ignore Sister Smith, the heat's gotten to her ~ tee hee.

By the way thanks for sending my negligant (?) daughter a congrats. I reminder her. She's terrible with reading and writing (unless comes by way of a cell phone or a computer).

Haley Rachelle said...

I miss you too! I think we should all go back to Springs. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree!