7.11.2007

Would you like some coffee with your cream and sugar?

Yesterday was a busy day for my family and me. In the morning us kids went out and cleaned out the van. It was way too hot to be outside even though it was only 9:00, so I had a huge glass of ice water for us to share and a spray bottle. I went around misting everybody and they seemed to appreciate it. :) When we got that all cleaned up we came inside and really cleaned our rooms! They all were pretty messy so we got in there and cleaned them good! I’m so happy with how mine turned out! Everyone’s looks so much better! After cleaning rooms we made sure the rest of the house was clean. Mom kept up with the laundry all day. Then when Dad and Paul came home we went out to eat at Chick-fil-A and then came back and had music practice.

Today is going to be another busy day. Mom is going over to Grandma Bunny’s so that means that I’m in charge of the laundry and I have to make sure it’s done by 11:00 because the exterminator is coming and will be going into the attic this time. In order to get to the attic you go through the section of the garage we like to call “The Laundry Room.” :) Also, tonight is VLB service so I need to study for that. I need coffee. LOTS of coffee!

For those of you who don’t know, my family and I are leaving for Washington this Friday and will be gone two weeks! While in Washington we’ll have concerts, go to a Bluegrass Festival, and go to my cousin’s wedding, and meet tons of people my family grew up with…including family! :P I look forward to it. Kinda. :D I don’t know what Paul’s going to do for two weeks while I’m gone. It’s going to seem like FOREVER till I get home! Pray for him to keep busy and be happy.

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

We get to see you while you are here too! I am so excited! Can hardly wait for you to get here.

Vicki Smith said...

I hope you guys have a really great time on your trip.

Kasey said...

Be safe and have fun

Rebekah Doran said...

Where are you going to go for vacation?

Anonymous said...

man i miss you!! I'm going crazy here without you baby, it's been almost two weeks! Man...that is way too long! But I'm so excited cause it's almost time for you to come home!! I so can't wait!

I love you!