Yes. I am going to kill you! Like Haley said, "That's not nice!" No, it is actually hilarious!! I think it is my best look.
I am okay Sis. Janice. I had the dentist shave my teeth down a bit. I thought the new teeth the dentist gave me protruded a little bit. They were good for cutting wood though!
Don't worry Grace. I think you posting the picture was so funny. Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone! I love you!
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Oh my! Happy Birthday Sara! Hope it is a great one!
ok my I hope you are ok Sara.. Happy Birthday... Have a good day
Gracie that's not nice.
Yes. I am going to kill you! Like Haley said, "That's not nice!" No, it is actually hilarious!! I think it is my best look.
I am okay Sis. Janice. I had the dentist shave my teeth down a bit. I thought the new teeth the dentist gave me protruded a little bit. They were good for cutting wood though!
Don't worry Grace. I think you posting the picture was so funny. Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone! I love you!
Happy Birthday Sara! What did you do for your special day? I hope you had an absolutely great birthday! Love ya!
Happy birthday Sara
Love you
Grace will you email me at vicky4659@cox.net, I need your assistance with the Parade of Nations...
Thanks,
Vicky Bly
Im going through Gracie withdrawals
Post a Comment