Here is Savannah and the girls at her tea party she held with all the girls in the family before her wedding. It was the GREATEST tea party I've ever been to in my life! It was SO funny!
Here's Anita, Allison, and Aunt Carmela showing how fancy they can be! Ha ha!
Allison and Savannah sang a song for us before we left. I think it's called "Mighty to Save" by Hillsong. It was very pretty! I liked it a lot!
Here's Savannah and me. :)
Savannah, Aunt Marcy, and Allison. I think there was some pinching going on from behind...but I don't know for sure. Hee hee!
8.03.2007
Tea Party
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
looks like fun. Although weddings are still a little sad to me right now. :)
I like the one
of Aunt Carmela and
Anita and Allison the look
really really fancy!!
Sara Shu
Post a Comment