Sigh. Our wonderful Taco Time! Can you hear the angels singing in the background over the amazing crisp meat burritos???
Here's the kids with our fifth (?) cousin Cody and one of the greatest dogs in the world! I still think highly of Rusty and Duke, but this dog is great too! Her name is Jazzy. :)
I think this is my favorite picture I took the entire two weeks! I loved going to the space needle, even though it was rainy. But isn't this a fun picture?!
When we got to the top I made all of my family stand by the edge so I could take their picture. Dad and Sara were not happy with me! :D But they obeyed and I got my picture. :)
Then it was my turn to have my picture taken with the kids by the edge. :)
8.03.2007
WA pics
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I don't know, I think maybe the picture of the Taco Time sign beats the Space Needle. :-) HA!!! I'd LOVE to have a crispy meat burrito, mexi-fries and a cherry empanada. Yummmmmm!
YES! I do hear the angels singing--even now!!! "When we all get to Taco Time, what a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all eat our crispy meat burritos, we'll sing and shout the victory!!!" It's a message from God. We should obey. Immediately! :-)
Great pictures. Looks like everybody was having a lot of fun. Except your Dad!
I had fun just it was a
little scary but i had alot of
fun really well gotta go now
Sara Shu
Your Dad seriously looks as if he is going to hurt you if you didn't snap that picture in a hurry. ~hee hee~
Hi Gracie? My mom told me to come here... you commented on my blog.
just thought I would say hi lol
Still tryin to figure out who you are hehe I now you by your face but...
I don't know lol
Haha we have the same background :P
Post a Comment