8.27.2007

Is this an answer to prayer?

This morning I was checking our caller ID looking for my Grandma Bunny’s phone number so I could call her when I saw the phone number of Barnes & Noble. I thought I was seeing things at first because I didn’t remember receiving that call. I checked the date, and come to find out Barnes & Noble called the house on Friday. I called them on Friday asking if they had seen my application and the lady said that they had but were looking for someone who was willing to work nights and weekends.

I called the number back and I was able to talk to the manager of the Starbucks in Barnes & Noble and he said that he’s working solo right now, but wanted to call me back sometime around 1:00 this afternoon and see if we can set up an interview.

Is this finally the answer to my prayers?! Please help me pray about this!!! :)

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

That's great Grace!! I am so happy for you! I will be praying.

Unknown said...

praying for you, girl.. should be coming up on 1 o'clock soon

The Middle J said...

Its past 1 and wondering how it went... Praying fervently... I know how much this has been troubling you...


waiting patiently to hear how it went

The Middle J said...

got your msg- praying

Grace & Co said...

Thank you! I'll let you all know what happens...whenever it happens! :P

Kasey said...

I hope for the best! Praying.

Grace & Co said...

Thank you Kasey!