HA!! :D Adoring fans… I crack myself up sometimes. :)
Mom and Sara left for the Assembly Saturday morning and I’ve been playing Mommy ever since. I didn’t do much housecleaning during the weekend. I know Mom would kill me if she saw how I let it go. But I knew that starting Monday (today) I would get back on track and make sure the house stays clean, the laundry is caught up, and the kids do their schoolwork.
Yesterday Mom called me and said she had a surprise. This guy got on the phone and started talking to me… It was my friend Ray Prince! I was so happy to hear from him! We talked a little while and I was so jealous that Mom got to spend time with him! I know Sara and Mom and have got to be having fun right now with everyone they’ve seen so far! Lucky dogs. :)
I still have no job. It’s been stressing me out! Sometimes I wonder if it’s because of me is why I don’t have a job. Am I not smart enough? Why am I struggling so much to find a job? There have been other things that have added to my stress, so I finally just broke down last night and cried and asked God to help me. REALLY help me! Paul and I prayed together asking God to be with us and help us get through this rough spot. We don’t have answers yet, but I know God hear our cries because I feel comforted. It’s all going to work out somehow.
Oh, and Megan, I KNOW I’m in love! :D I love Paul with every fiber of my being! He is a great guy and I’m so thankful the Lord brought us together! We’re going to have a great life… We may have our hard times every now and then, but like I said in the paragraph above, it’s all going to work out because the Lord will be there with us every step of the way.
8.27.2007
A new post for my adoring fans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment