For the past 4 days my neck has been really itchy and I have scratched it so much that the skin is red. A couple days ago I noticed bumps along my left jaw line. Well, I looked last night and the bumps are now all over the left side of my face! My cheek, jaw line, into my ear and hair line… I don’t know what they are, but I don’t like them! Thankfully they’re not itchy so I don’t scratch them. I don’t know what this is, but please help pray that these things will go away…and the itchiness on my neck. :P
8.26.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
thats odd- praying for your little red dots lol
praying praying praying, Spot :P
Thanks you guys! They're already starting to go away. Praise the Lord! I was telling Paul that I didn't want to look like TwoFace from Batman. Shiver. Thank you for the prayers! :)
so when are you going to grace us with a new post?
oh. and regarding your previous coffee-related post.
one of the things that micah and i loved best about actually being in the same town was our daily tradition of getting coffee after he picked me up from work.
for just half and hour, it was just the two of us, sitting drinking coffee and talking. it was so simple, but it's what i miss most about being with him.
but he was sweet, too. on the days that we couldn't both go, he would surprise me with my very own coffee. :) on my birthday, we couldn't make it because of church, so he went and got me an EXTRA big one :D
yup, i think we're in love girl.
Post a Comment