Jenna, I'm still writing down everyone's Blog addresses...slowly but surely. :P Whenever I have the time I write some down.
8.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenna, I'm still writing down everyone's Blog addresses...slowly but surely. :P Whenever I have the time I write some down.
Written by: Grace & Co at 11:00 AM
6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Gracie Girl you don't have to go through all that work- just copy and past this entire template into an email and send it to me.
and then just forward the email I sent you with the new blog codes back to me.
Then I'll fix the template and email it back to you :D
What an air head I can be sometimes! :D
Let me know the date and I will make plans (Lord willing) to come to the wedding. I am sure you will look beautiful.. I will be praying for you about the job thing.
I wont pick on you I should have been clearer from the start.... I'll have it for you tomorrow
My brain hurts to much to work on it today
I'll let you know when we have a date! I sure hope you can come Kasey. :)
It's ok, Jenna, I'm used to being picked on. ;)
Post a Comment