8.10.2007

Wedding plans

Mom said that in a couple of days we’ll be able to finally sit down and really plan the wedding. As of right now I know Paul and I want to get married in the month of March. Our colors will be red, yellow, and black; the bridesmaids will be wearing scarlet red dresses, the groomsmen black James Bond tuxes, and I want yellow and red roses. But that’s all I know right now. :) I thought I would let you know!

Oh, and Kasey, I’ll fix the links as soon as I figure out how! :D

10 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

Sounds so pretty

sorry I should have copied your link list for you to make it easier ...please forgive me

Pam said...

Grace that sounds beautiful. I can't believe you are getting married. I still wish you could have been my daughter-in-law. You are such a wonderful person.

Love you

Unknown said...

excuse me??? what's with getting married BEFORE micah and I?????

this isn't fair.. i want to be married..

sigh. a year + engagement is just too long.

sniff. we so should have eloped.

Pam said...

Meg when are you getting married?

Unknown said...

Wow, there are a lot of posts here. While you were gone I got use to seeing the picture of Sara everytime I came to visit so I gave up and just came back. There are lots of new posts and pics. Very nice. :)

Grace & Co said...

Jenna- It's ok. Maybe we can figure something out together so I can get all my links back. :)

Sister Pam- Thank you! It's so sweet that you still feel that way about me.

Meg- March seemed like the perfect time for Paul and I. April is my birthday, May is your wedding, June is too hot in AZ, July is Paul's birthday, and August/September is the Assembly. We don't want to have to wait that long so March is the perfect month.

Haley- Welcome back! Yes I have plenty of pictures on here now to keep you busy! Ha ha!

Unknown said...

:P don't mind me.. just.. sniff.. may is a long to wait..

honestly.. if we could do it over.. micah and i would seriously have considering getting married this fall.

m.

Denise said...

So excited for ya girl! I can't wait to hear details. *smiles*

~Denise~

Rebekah Doran said...

Hey, your blog looks great! Your wedding colors sound very pretty.

Vic said...

Grace...

I saw where your sister and Mom are coming to the Assembly. Is your little sister Sara old enough to be in the Parade of Nations? Will she be there on Thursday at lunch for practice? Would she be willing to wear long white attire, flat white shoes/slippers/barefoot and short white gloves? Let me know on my blog blog or email me. Thanks.